The Economic well-being of a person usually begins with the search for and the acquiring of a job. For most people a job is what makes the world tick for them. Their level of income is the sole driver in the quality of life. It accounts for housing, clothing, food, leisure activities, education, hobbies and family interactions. A dramatic fall in income can cause the breakdown of family units.
A job defines who you are, and how you will live. Any business person would have had a job first or at some time during their lives. An entrepreneur typically creates their own job, and jobs for others.
Below are facets of Career Development which should be considered when aspiring to a better status.
- Career Counselling and Decision Making
- Analyse best jobs suitable for you.
- Qualifications needed for particular jobs.
- Education Review
- Search for suitable courses
- CV Review
- Job Search Strategy
- Confidence Training
- Self Esteem Raising
- Aspirations & Achievement Analysis
- Time Management
- Assist in making informed career decisions.
- Plan and implement a job search strategy
- Check on values, skills, interests and abilities.
- Moving up the Career Ladder
- Studying and Targetting the company you want to work for
- Leadership Strategies
- Strategic Workplace Relationships